Based On The Warwick Apex But With Added Features
- 150mm Extra Added Eaves Height
- Heavier Upright Framework
- Opening Window
- Thicker Than Average Tongue & Groove Shiplap Including Roof & Floor
- Wide Range Of Sizes & Options
- Fully Framed & Braced Door
- Three Galvanised Tee hinges
Cladding: 15mm / Framing: 45x45mm / Eaves HT: 1.8m / Lock: Lock & Key
Cladding and framing make up the panels from which this building is constructed. In general, the thicker the cladding and framing, the stronger the shed will be and the longer it will last. All the panels on this building are made from sustainably sourced 15mm thick cladding and 45mm x 34mm thick framing. Please note this is the finished size after machining (some companies quote the size before machining).
Eaves Height: Internal height at the lowest point of the roof (at the sides).
Lock: This building comes as standard with a press lock and two keys.
Roof cover: Supplied with high quality polyester-based roofing felt