Within 10 Miles
Take a look below at our selection of garden summerhouses. Our broad range of high quality 15mm tongue and groove summerhouses are available in a variety of different styles and sizes and all come with a standard water based treatment. However , we always recommend upgrading to our PREMIUM TREATMENT option where you can choose from a range of colours. We also recommend protecting the bottom of your summerhouses by adding a tantalised timber base to your order. This helps protect the bottom of your building and lifts the building off the ground whilst offering a complete seal around the base of the summerhouse.
Points to consider when choosing your garden shed or summerhouse
- What will you be using the building for?
- How much space do you require now and in the future?
- Apex roof or pent roof?
- Are you looking to store large items / checked the internal size?
- How long will you keep the shed for? Is it a long term investment?
- Where does the door need to be positioned?
- Which side do you need the hinges?
- Will your items fit through the door? Double door and wider door options are available
- Do you need windows? Will their be enough light? Do you need an opening window?
- Have you allowed enough space for the install team to fit the shed taking into account the roof overhang is bigger than the shed itself.
- Can you access all sides for re-treating in the future?
- Do you have clear access to get the building into your garden? Will all the panels fit? Please check access to avoid re-visit / alteration costs
- How quickly do you need the building? Please check our current lead times before buying to avoid unexpected disappointment
- Where will the shed be fit? Does it need one of our timber bases to ensure the shed is level and secure?
Showing all 20 results