UK DELIVERY AVAILABLE
5-STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE
ALL BUDGETS COVERED
PROTECT YOUR SUMMERHOUSE
Our broad range of high quality 15mm tongue and groove summerhouses are available in a variety of different styles and sizes and all come with a standard water-based treatment. However, we always recommend upgrading to our PREMIUM TREATMENT option where you can choose from a range of colours. We also recommend protecting the bottom of your summerhouses by adding a tanalised timber base to your order. This helps protect the bottom of your building and lifts the building off the ground whilst offering a complete seal around the base of the summerhouse.
FIND YOUR PERFECT SUMMERHOUSE HERE
WILL I NEED PLANNING PERMISSION?
Although the majority of timber buildings, including sheds, summerhouses, and log cabins, won’t need planning permission, it’s still a good idea to double-check with your local council if you are unclear. Generally speaking, if the following conditions are satisfied, planning authorisation may not be needed:
• The summerhouse’s maximum overall height (including the roof) cannot exceed 2.5 metres if it is located within 2 metres of the property boundary.
• The summer house’s maximum eaves height must be under 2.5 metres if it is farther than 2 metres from your property line. A summer home with an apex roof can have a maximum height of 4 metres, compared to a maximum height of 3 metres for a summer house with a pent or hip roof.
• The inside space of the summerhouse cannot exceed 30m2.
• The summer house and other garden structures cannot occupy more than half of the area surrounding the home.
• You are not allowed to utilise the summerhouse as a permanent residence.
Residents of listed buildings or national parks are subject to additional regulations.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE