- Popular pent-roofed storage shed available in a range of sizes and variations
- Strong and sturdy framework with smooth thick tongue and groove shiplap
- All fixtures included – nails, screws, fascias etc
- Doors can be placed on any of the four faces, window sections have up to 3 panes
- Suitable for the easy application of a water-based treatment or oil-based preservative
Door positions available (please specify in the notes when ordering)...
Please note: style 9 and 10 are only available on the 806 or larger.
STURDY WITH VARIABLE DOOR POSITION
The pent-roofed design of the Suffolk contributes to its popularity. This is another sturdy shed design available sizes from 1.8m x 1.2m right up to 3.0m x 2.4m. Many customers like the fact that the door can be fitted to any of the sides.
Greenview recommend using timber base to sit the shed on (which we can provide at an additional cost) as it provides a solid, flat surface and it allows airflow to keep the shed clear of damp ground. We offer a free site survey within 25 miles if you want to take advantage of our fitting service.
- Popular pent roof shed with a choice of door positions
- Tongue & groove shiplap including floor and roof
- Fully framed and braced door with three hinges