The Greenview Tanalised Pent shed is one of our more prominent and popular products when it comes to a heavy duty shed.
The main reason for this shed being a customer favourite comes from its superior grade 16mm tongue and groove pressure treated (tanalised) shiplap cladding and 44x28mm framework.
This is the perfect shed for all your general garden storage. Higher grade than our pent dip treated shed . The timber on this shed has been pressure treated. Pressure treatment is a preservative process that enhances the timber’s protection. The process includes placing the timber in a vacuum chamber, which removes all the air from the cells in the timber. Once this has been completed, the vacuum will force chemical preservatives into the wood.
We can offer straight delivery or installation on this shed as well as upgrades to premium treatment and a rubber roof. All costs are below.
- Premium 16mm Tanalised Pent Shed
- Thicker than our Greenview Pent
- Water tight
- 100% Pressure Treated
- 16mm Tongue & Groove throughout
- 44mmx28mm framing
- Heavy Mineral Roofing Felt
- Choice of windows or no windows (Windows 3mm toughened glass)
- Height at back 6ft
- Height at front 6ft 6 inch
- Choice of door position see photo area
- Delivered flat pack or installation available