UK DELIVERY AVAILABLE
5-STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE
ALL BUDGETS COVERED
FIND YOUR PERFECT SHED WITH US
Greenview Sheds & Fences boasts one of the largest ranges of wooden garden sheds, all available in a variety of styles and sizes. From corner and tanalised to large storage sheds and much more. Our range consists of high-quality 12 and 15mm tongue and groove garden sheds each available in a variety of different styles and sizes and all come with a standard water-based treatment.
We always recommend upgrading to our PREMIUM TREATMENT option where you can choose from a range of colours. We also recommend protecting the bottom of your shed by adding a tanalised timber base to your order. This helps protect the bottom of your building and lifts the building off the ground whilst offering a complete seal around the base of the shed.
ALL TYPES OF SHEDS IN STOCK
YOUR GUIDE TO BUYING A NEW SHED
Any garden enthusiast needs a shed to keep their equipment dry and organised throughout the year. Some of you will require a sizable shed that is perfect for housing lawn equipment and other machines or for use as an outside work area. Others might only require something tiny and straightforward. When seeking to purchase a new shed, there are a few more considerations in addition to size. The following are some things to watch out for:
• What will you be using the building for?
• How much space do you require now and in the future?
• Apex roof or pent roof?
• Are you looking to store large items? Have you checked the internal size?
• How long will you keep the shed for? Is it a long-term investment?
• Where does the door need to be positioned?
• Which side do you need the hinges?
• Will your items fit through the door? Double door and wider door options are available.
• Do you need windows? Will there be enough light? Do you need an opening window?
• Have you allowed enough space for the install team to fit the shed taking into account the roof overhang is bigger than the shed itself.
• Can you access all sides for re-treating in the future?
• Do you have clear access to get the building into your garden? Will all the panels fit? Please check access to avoid re-visit/alteration costs.
• How quickly do you need the building? Please check our current lead times before buying to avoid unexpected disappointment.
• Where will the shed be fitted? Does it need one of our timber bases to ensure the shed is level and secure?
Many people’s mental image of a shed is one made of wood because of its charming, rustic appearance. They’re softwood, so they’re naturally inviting, and they may be stained or painted to match your outdoor decor. As an alternative to the more expensive cedar shelters, spruce and fir sheds are more commonly seen. These can cost twice as much as pine sheds but are not as rot resistant. Wooden sheds are the most common kind of garden shelters since they are both functional and visually appealing.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE