FREE NATIONAL DELIVERY WITHIN 1-2 weeks!
Configured by you – the Flex pent garden shed is a truly unique building which allows you to choose where you put your door and windows giving you the flexibility to have it exactly how you want it.
This incredible design allows you to choose where you put the window and door when you assemble. Below are just few configuration ideas for some of our sizes of flex shed!
The Flex pent garden shed is a truly unique and flexible building where you can choose exactly where you want to position the door and windows. The panels are modular allowing you to fit each panel on any side in any position and the door can be hung either right or left hinged. Despite the modular design, quality is not compromised. The superior grade shiplap cladding is 12mm thick and the extra thick 44x28mm framing ensures the building is strong and lasts the distance. The windows are fitted with toughened glass as standard, for added resilience and a quality finish. The building comes with extra high eaves ensuring there is ample height within the building so most people won’t have to stoop when inside. The shed sits on floor joists to lift the building off the ground. There is also heavy duty green mineral roofing felt with the shed as standard to protect it from the elements and facias, bargeboards and corner strips finish off this attractive garden building.
- THIS FLEX PENT SHED is clad with high grade 12mm finish shiplap tongue and groove cladding – beware of shiplap sheds that feature poorly finished rough edged boards milled out of inferior timber often with a thinner finish.
- THIS FLEX PENT SHED features heavyweight ‘rounded 4 corner’ 28x44mm finish framework throughout giving it the strength to last – beware of shiplap sheds that use rough sawn ‘matchstick thin’ framework that barely hold the shed together.
- THIS FLEX PENT SHED features thick tongue and grooved floorboard in the floor and roof sections and contains NO cheap sheet materials such as OSB or chipboard – beware of shiplap sheds that use single piece OSB / chipboard roofs that offer little protection in the areas where you need it most.
- THIS FLEX PENT SHED retains our extra high ridge height – beware of shiplap sheds that are incredibly low making it difficult to stand up inside.
- THIS FLEX PENT SHED features 3mm thick toughened glass as standard, pre-fitted to avoid hassle and ensure a clean, tight finish to combat water ingress.
It is essential that this Flex pent shed is assembled strictly in accordance with the instructions supplied on a firm and level base constructed from a suitably durable material. It should also be treated shortly after assembly and then annually thereafter with an appropriate high quality preservative and all glazing units must be sealed, inside and out, with silicone or other water tight sealant.
This is how your Flex Garden Shed will arrive to you with all the components and fixings you need to put your shed together!
*Please note all sheds delivered on a pallet will be delivered to the nearest curbside , will not be unpackaged and pallets will not be taken away by the driver. The driver is a third party courier driver and not part of Greenview Sheds & Fences Ltd*