Holiday Lodge | Garden Room | Office
Fully insulated deluxe garden room that looks great, comes flat packed with easy assembly instructions.
Fully insulated home office garden room that looks great, comes flat packed with easy assembly instructions.
- All year use, extend your season due to our unrivalled thermal construction.
- Full sips shell, house building technology from North America.
- Best thermal properties on the market, sips keep’s heat in and heat out with industry leading performance and airtightness.
- Can achieve thermal class 4, as standard class 3, -15 ̊C outside maintains 20 ̊C inside.
- Reduces running costs by up to 40%, meaning a better return on investment.
- Sips provide a highly durable solid construction. Wall profiles are 178mm. No more wafer-thin walls!
- Sips provide outstanding sound insulation, great for multi occupancy and exposed sites.
- Due to the reduced energy usage, our buildings are classed as Eco friendly.
- Lifespan, expected 50 years plus on the shell due to the sip system used with correct maintenance. Our buildings look like they have just arrived years later.
- Most durable materials used. Offering true low maintenance qualities.
- Designed and built to BS EN 1647 or BS EN 3632 standards for fire, ventilation and safety.
- Different designs to suit every market, from Hotel to boutique glamping sites.
- All our buildings are competitively priced in the industry, we carry out regular pricing comparisons to make sure we stay competitive.
SIPS – CLEVER BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
All of our buildings are built from SIPs (Structural Insulated Panels)
SIPs are one of the most environmentally responsible building systems available. Our buildings provide continuous insulation, are extremely airtight, allows for better control over indoor air quality, reduces construction waste, and help to save natural resources. Life cycle analysis has shown that SIPs buildings have a tremendous positive environmental impact by reducing energy use and greenhouse gas emissions throughout the life cycle of the building.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A SIPS KIT..