- Attractive transverse roofed apex shed available in a range of sizes and variations
- Very sturdy framework with smooth thick tongue and groove shiplap
- All fixtures included – nails, screws, fascias etc
DOORS AND WINDOWS TOGETHER
The Dart’s transverse roof with an apex is designed to allow both the door and window sections to be installed on a long face of the shed, which is useful to gardeners who need this for accessibility or aesthetic reasons.
Measuring 6ft x 4ft (1.8m x 1.2m) right up to 10ft x 8ft (3.0m x 2.4m), each Dart shed is fully clad. Greenview recommend using timber base to sit the shed on (which we can provide at an additional cost) as it provides a solid, flat surface and it allows airflow to keep the shed clear of damp ground. We offer a free site survey within 25 miles if you want to take advantage of our fitting service.
- Transverse apex roof shed
- 604 and 705 models have an offset door to the left
- 806 and larger models have a central door
- Tongue and groove shiplap including floor and roof
- Fully framed and braced door with three hinges
- Please note windows are now supplied one board lower than the door